Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text processing, auto correction & auto saving.
Yolo,

When I am typing, sometimes the system lags as it constantly saving. It does not happen every time, but on certain threads. It is very distracting to be 3 or 4 words ahead of the shown text on the screen. Is this something on your end? This is the only web site I have incurred this issue with. I do type fast, but there should be little to no lag.

Thanks,
Chris Burkard
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply

(12-02-2014, 10:19 AM)Chris Burkard Wrote: Yolo,

When I am typing, sometimes the system lags as it constantly saving. It does not happen every time, but on certain threads. It is very distracting to be 3 or 4 words ahead of the shown text on the screen. Is this something on your end? This is the only web site I have incurred this issue with. I do type fast, but there should be little to no lag.

Thanks,

I have the same problem and it is annoying, so much that I don't want to respond much due to the fact of it lagging so bad. But, I say that and this response was quick without the lag??
Tom
Like Post Reply
(12-02-2014, 11:25 AM)trit21 Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 10:19 AM)Chris Burkard Wrote: Yolo,

Thanks,

I have the same problem and it is annoying, so much that I don't want to respond much due to the fact of it lagging so bad. But, I say that and this response was quick without the lag??

I have noticed, the more you type, the longer the lag. I like to post detailed answers, and I found myself 5 or 6 words ahead of the print and it gets very distracting. I almost have to type without looking at the screen and just let it catch up. The problem is my typing teacher was a Catholic nun that would wrap your knuckles with a ruler if you looked down at your hands while typing. "Eyes straight ahead Mister!" Shock  I find it hard to this day to look down while typing!
Chris Burkard
Like Post Reply
Thanks for the heads up! A fix is in the works USA Flag
-------------------------
Like Post Reply
Sorry for the delay but the auto save has now been removed!
-------------------------
Like Post Reply