Tiara Yacht Owners Forum

Full Version: Engine hatch won't open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
36 2006 open
Removed the helm seAt and had it re upholstered.  The paint on the fram  was pealing so I had it powder coated.  Re installed with the magnets lined up but engine hatch switch will not activate . Connections all look good but does not seem to be getting power to switch. Thanks
Not sure which Tiara you own but I have a 2003 38 Open and I need to remove the jump seat on the "L" shaped settee (port side or boat)  to allow the hatch to lift... Mine is magnetic as well.....
(12-21-2016, 08:41 AM)ReelMagic Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure which Tiara you own but I have a 2003 38 Open and I need to remove the jump seat on the "L" shaped settee (port side or boat)  to allow the hatch to lift... Mine is magnetic as well.....

Yes I removed seat, I wish it was that simple Thanks for reply
(12-21-2016, 09:51 AM)firstlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2016, 08:41 AM)ReelMagic Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure which Tiara you own but I have a 2003 38 Open and I need to remove the jump seat on the "L" shaped settee (port side or boat)  to allow the hatch to lift... Mine is magnetic as well.....

Yes I removed seat, I wish it was that simple Thanks for reply

At this point I would jump out the seat switch..... Can be easily done