Tiara Yacht Owners Forum

Full Version: 4300 Sovran trade to 3900 Sovran
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our docking situation has changed and we no longer have the right size slip in our new home to properly keep our 43 Sovran.

We are looking for a possible trade for 3900 Sovran. Our boat is a very clean 2008 with only 340 hours on her engines with lots of recent upgrades including updates to IPS. The boat has 6 months remaining on the hull warranty as it was launched in 2009.

We are looking for a late model 3900 in South Florida as our requirements are a more narrow beam. Another option we are considering is the pursuit 365i coupe.
Quote:denis - 12/4/2013 5:34 PM

Our docking situation has changed and we no longer have the right size slip in our new home to properly keep our 43 Sovran.

We are looking for a possible trade for 3900 Sovran. Our boat is a very clean 2008 with only 340 hours on her engines with lots of recent upgrades including updates to IPS. The boat has 6 months remaining on the hull warranty as it was launched in 2009.

We are looking for a late model 3900 in South Florida as our requirements are a more narrow beam. Another option we are considering is the pursuit 365i coupe.

I don't have a 3900, but I am looking for a 4300 Sovran, 2006+. I've got an offer in on one, but continuing to look. I'll send you a private message with my e-mail address.

Scott
Hi I don’t have a trade but have interest in the 4300
Please reply when able
The original post was from 2013...