Tiara Yacht Owners Forum

Full Version: 2002 3800 For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plan A with 450 Cummins. Located in SW Florida. First 10 years spent in fresh water. 770 hours on meters. New 5 hole injectors installed a year ago really improved fuel economy.   Newer electronics including Garmin MFD and Simrad A/P. New canvas a year ago. A few months ago the complete fire suppression system was changed...not easy and not cheap since the new Fireboy bottles are 1.5" taller than the original bottle. All maintenance up to date including off the boat cooler cleaning.  It is really a sweet boat. Cruises smooth as silk at 25-26 kts. I am a reluctant seller but getting too long in the tooth do what I now pay for getting done. I bought the boat a year ago at a higher price than it should have been but did it anyway because it was a very nice boat. Since owning it I have spared no expense. My asking price is $269,000 but, of course, willing to consider offers. RONLCARTER@hotmail.com
Boat Trader ad: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]