Tiara Yacht Owners Forum

Full Version: 50/53 Coupe and Fly Owners Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=var(--primary-text)]Looking for specific 50/53 coupe/fly information. Has any one solved a water intrusion issue, both port and starboard aft corners? I get an intrusion when running, itĀ appearsĀ to be where the seam between the bottom and top portions of the hull is joined. I need to do some more testing, but it like some intrudes when washing the hull as well.[/color]
[color=var(--primary-text)]So far I have dried both sides and ran all systems in the slip for a few days (air conditioning, fresh water both on city hose and freshwater pumps, etc.) Dry. Took a one hour cruise and hosed the boat off when back in the slip and water present. I can see "stains" coming from this seam leading me to believe it is the culprit. Boat is a 2020, any chance this would be covered under the 5 year hull warranty?[/color]
[color=var(--primary-text)]Thanks for any and all actual experience you might have had with a similar issue.[/color]