by Crown Royal at 12-19-2015, 01:59 PM
I am looking to replace the plastic rear bilge thru hull on my 2001 3500 open.
I don't remember the size and the boat is in Mexico so any one know the size? I think it is either 5/8 or 3/4

Thanks in advance,
Chuck
by TOC News Bot at 12-19-2015, 11:03 AM
Sportfishing television show debuts in January

The publishers of Sport Fishing magazine said Sport Fishing Television will debut next month. The show, which features host and filmmaker Graham Morton, will premiere on the Pursuit Channel on Jan. 1 at 1 p.m. EST and Jan. 3 at 2 p.m. EST. Destination America will show it on Jan. 2 at 8:30 a.m. EST.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 12-19-2015, 01:49 AM
Spending bill includes red snapper reforms

The American Sportfishing Association and the Center for Coastal Conservation lauded Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., for sponsoring a series of provisions in the federal year-end omnibus spending bill that would change red snapper management in the Gulf of Mexico. Shelby’s provisions would direct the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to fund agency-independent stock assessments for[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 12-18-2015, 06:29 PM
Federal Reserve raises key interest rate

The Federal Reserve increased short-term interest rates for the first time in nearly a decade, raising its benchmark rate 0.25 percent from record lows set after the 2008 financial crisis. The Fed also indicated that further increases will likely be made slowly as the economy strengthens and inflation rises from undesirably low levels. Janet Yellen,[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 12-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Freedom Boat Club hands out franchisee awards

Freedom Boat Club presented 12 achievement awards at its national franchise conference, which was held Dec. 7-10 in Duck Key, Fla. “Our franchisees are enjoying record-breaking performances all across the country, and we are very pleased to recognize the very best of the best,” FBC CEO John Giglio said in a statement. “Our conference this[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 12-18-2015, 05:52 AM
HMY Yachts opens new Florida location

HMY Yachts has opened a new location at Harbourside Place in downtown Jupiter, Fla. New yacht brands Viking, Princess, Cruisers, Horizon, and Arcadia and all brokerage yachts will be represented. HMY said it has 12 locations and 45 yacht sales professionals on its staff. “We are thrilled to be a part of Jupiter’s Harbourside Place,”[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by pHotoman41 at 12-17-2015, 07:43 PM
I have a 2004 Tiara 31. I am looking to replace the mattress as it's killing my back. I was wondering if any forum members have upgraded their mattresses and would be willing to share information on the vendor and your satisfaction with their product. Thank you. Dave
by TOC News Bot at 12-17-2015, 06:00 PM
Miami show gains two-year permit for new site

The Miami International Boat Show cleared another big hurdle on Tuesday as the county commissioners voted to approve a permit necessary for the in-water portion of the show. Miami-Dade commissioners voted 8-1, after more than an hour of testimony from supporters and opponents, to approve a two-year permit instead of the three-year permit the National[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 12-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Maine boatyard signs deal with Scout Boats

Two years after it began building Puffin dinghies at its Maine facility, Hamlin’s Marine’s Puffin Boats last week inked a contract to build fiberglass boats for South Carolina-based Scout Boats. Under an agreement with Scout Boats, Puffin Boats will build two versions of Scout’s current line — the 151 Dorado and the Sportfish models. They[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 12-17-2015, 05:45 AM
BRP rolls out Evinrude sales promotion

BRP announced an Evinrude E-TEC “Choose More, Save More” boat show sales event. The promotion will run until March 31. “As we head into the winter boat show season, we are providing buyers with excellent incentives to power with Evinrude,” Evinrude director of marketing and strategic planning Christopher Berg said in a statement. “Whether repowering[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
Members: 5,183
Latest member: Keki9
Forum threads: 7,334
Forum posts: 18,803