by TOC News Bot at 10-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Refit awards conference set for Florida in January

International yacht refit professionals will be recognized for their accomplishments at the first Refit Excellence Awards, which will be presented Jan. 28 at the Refit International Exhibition & Conference in Fort Lauderdale. Nominations are being accepted for excellence in the yacht refit process online. The awards will be judged by an independent panel based on[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 10-02-2015, 11:39 AM
NMMA seminars set for Nashville

Registration is now open for the annual National Marine Manufacturers Association’s engineering compliance and CE Seminars in Nashville, Tenn. The compliance seminar runs from Nov. 30-Dec. 2 and the CE seminar will immediately follow from Dec. 2-3 at the Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel. Both are hosted by the NMMA and the International Marine Certification Institute.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 10-02-2015, 03:11 AM
Newport show reports attendance boost

The Newport Exhibition Group, owners and producers of the Newport International Boat Show, said attendance was up this year from 2014 and the first two days of the Sept. 17-20 show brought serious buyers to the Rhode Island event. “This year was without a doubt our best show yet, and with the Newport Yachting Center[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 10-01-2015, 06:40 AM
Lippert Components names GM for new interiors division

Lippert Components named Shannon Angle general manager of the new Lippert Interiors Marine Division after the company acquired the business of Signature Seating. Angle is tasked with growing the new division and developing innovative furniture solutions for freshwater boats. “Shannon has a successful record of working closely with customers to develop versatile furniture solutions for[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 09-30-2015, 11:48 PM
VIDEO: Rec Boat debuts 2016 models at dealer meeting

Rec Boat Holdings rolled out its 2016 model-year lineup at the builder’s annual dealer meeting in Sarasota, Fla. During the last year, Rec Boat Holdings has remained focused on new-product development, introducing 15 new models across its four brands: Four Winns, Glastron, Scarab and Wellcraft. The dealer meeting — themed “20/20 Vision” — not only[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 09-30-2015, 03:52 PM
BRP unveils shift-and-throttle propulsion option

BRP is calling its new Intelligent Shift and Throttle option on Rotax jet propulsion system engines a game-changer that brings electronic control to formerly mechanical functions in jet propulsion. Developed by the manufacturer’s marine propulsion systems division, the option will be available on nearly all Scarab jetboat models and Chaparral Vortex models. It allows boaters[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 09-30-2015, 09:36 AM
Former Brooklin Boat Yard CFO accused of theft

A Maine man is behind bars after being accused of stealing $700,000 from the Brooklin Boat Yard while the boatbuilder employed him. Local police say Steven Ngyren, 48, of Brooklin, was a longtime consultant for the company before becoming its chief financial officer. It was about that time, 14 months ago, that the money started[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 09-30-2015, 03:35 AM
Midnight Express Powerboats announces personnel move

Midnight Express Powerboats said Cristian Condurache joined the powerboat builder as operations manager, supervising the day-to-day operation of its production and service facilities. Florida-based Midnight Express said that in an increasingly global boating marketplace, Condurache’s international experience — and proficiency in six languages — will help enhance the company’s customer service experience. The company said[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by TOC News Bot at 09-29-2015, 07:48 PM
Survivors mark 10 years since Ethan Allen tour boat sinking

It’s been 10 years since the sinking of the Ethan Allen in upstate New York that killed 20 senior citizens and changed the entire tour boat industry in the state. Margie Kidon remembers the moment the boat capsized. She was on the tour boat’s left side, facing the middle of Lake George on a beautiful[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
by rose_surfer at 09-29-2015, 03:15 PM
Hi! I'm a new owner of an 89 3100 open. I've got a couple of what seem like should be easy projects I'd like to knock out but not sure what I might be getting into.

First, I've seen several that have rod holders installed on the headliner over the dinette. Any suggestions on how to do this? I'm relatively handy around the house but am nervous about drilling in to the ceiling of my cabin and creating a new leak path.

Second, I'd like to mount a relatively small flat screen tv. I have an articulating bracket plenty beefy enough to handle the TV, but am wondering what to bolt it to. Is there a good place to mount the tv with enough strength to handle the load in rough conditions?
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
Members: 5,183
Latest member: Keki9
Forum threads: 7,334
Forum posts: 18,803