Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support (/showthread.php?tid=441)

Pages: 1 2


Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support - anthem - 07-23-2013

Outrigger, those are LED. Mine have bulbs. I guess you could replace both so they match. I'll have check again, but I think mine are white.


Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support - Chris Burkard - 07-23-2013

Yep, no longer available unless you can find someone that has new/old stock.

Follow the Fast Eddie method above if you want to keep the lights original.

You could also buy new lights of a different manufacturer, you may have to re-drill the hole in the fiberglass.


Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support - anthem - 07-24-2013

Tech Support update.....I called them again yesterday morning (Tuesday) and here it is almost 4pm on Wednesday and still have not heard back from them. Piss poor customer service in my estimation. However, Eddie, thanks for the web site for the new fixtures. I just ordered two. I just took one off and the entire insides is missing. No way to fix that one...so ordered 2 to match.


Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support - roboh20 - 07-26-2013

This is my experience, I have owned my 1996 Tiara 29 Open for ten years and am very happy with their product. I think Anthem is correct. In October of last year my boat was damaged in Super Storm Sandy in New Jersey. Although it wasn't totaled, there was considerable damage. The bowrail was destroyed so I decided to replace it with one from Tiara so to maintain the value of the boat. The order was placed ( with a $2500 deposit) with a Tiara dealer in mid- December and a February delivery was promised. It is now the end of August and the boat is high and dry! Promises of two more weeks, two more weeks since March. If they were honest with me and I was told they would not be able to suppy the rail, I could have made other plans. Tiara states we're at the mercy of their supplier. Very disapointed to say the least. Now that is very poor customer service!


Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support - Northporter - 07-26-2013

I recently purchased some replacement parts directly from Tiara. Jeff McGeorge in customer service was my contact. He helped me get the right parts and personally handled my order. If you still need help at Tiara I recommend Jeff.


Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support - anthem - 07-27-2013

They called me back finally!! Shortly before 5pm on Friday. That was a total of 10 days from my original call. I ordered the replacement LED lights. They arrived yesterday and I put them in. They look good