![]() |
|
Overboard discharge - Printable Version +- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum) +-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6) +--- Forum: AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +--- Thread: Overboard discharge (/showthread.php?tid=805) Pages:
1
2
|
Overboard discharge - anthem - 08-24-2014 makes no difference if the Vacuflush is on or off. Overboard discharge - sluggo - 08-25-2014 Quote:RickT - 8/22/2014 10:56 PMI have a 2006 sovran 3600, my question is, i m not sure I have a Y valve. I thought it would be on top of the holding tank, but I dont see one there. What I found is only the overboard valve was wired shut. So is there a Y valve somewhere? TIA Overboard discharge - Uhehner - 08-25-2014 Make sure you are at least 3 miles from shore before you do any overboard discharges, and be sure to secure the Y valve / thru hull valve with ty-wraps before coming inshore or entering a no-discharge zone. The Coast Guard will look at this if you get stopped for an inspection. Capt. George RE: Overboard discharge - davidpriolo - 07-10-2015 i have a 2006 29 which way should the handle be facing on the y valve when use the macerator to discharge in the ocean?? (towards the port side or forward) and does it need to be returned for pump out thru the top deck?? Thanks Dave |