Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
New Owner - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: New Owner (/showthread.php?tid=1037)



New Owner - Russf - 01-11-2015

Just bought a 2005 Tiara 2900 with Crusader 6.0L engines with about 550 hours each. Look forward to interacting on this website.


RE: New Owner - ReelNauti - 01-12-2015

Congrats Russ.

Enjoy the new vessel.

I see your getting around Big Grin


RE: New Owner - nukey99 - 01-12-2015

(01-11-2015, 02:10 PM)Russf Wrote: Just bought a 2005 Tiara 2900 with Crusader 6.0L engines with about 550 hours each. Look forward to interacting on this website.


Congratulations on your new boat.  I hope that you find like I do, that Tiara seems to be among the highest quality boats constructed.  The great thing about buying a Tiara is that they are still in business, and care about the owners of their boats who buy them on the pre owned market.  We have a 1994 4000e, and I get great responsiveness and support when I ask Tiara questions.  Best Regards,  Jim