Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Decals or shirts - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Boating Discussion (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Decals or shirts (/showthread.php?tid=1352)



Decals or shirts - justrollin - 04-01-2015

Any talk of TOC decal ? or shirts with logo? USA Flag


RE: Decals or shirts - DavidB - 04-01-2015

Shirts would be great.  There is so little out the with Tiara on it.  The official company logo site is very limited.


RE: Decals or shirts - justrollin - 04-02-2015

Maybe someone can get shirts started if it would be ok with Tiara.


RE: Decals or shirts - DavidB - 05-19-2015

I called the official Tiara collection line today and requested they update their selection.  I asked for long sleeve and short sleeve shirts with SPF protection and the Tiara logo. Just plain Tiara and not model specific.  The person I spoke with was pleased that I called and is working with Tiara on new designs that will appeal to all model owners.  She thinks it may happen in a few weeks.