Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
portholes - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: portholes (/showthread.php?tid=1604)



portholes - Herb1950 - 05-31-2015

H My name is Ken

Im new here but it looks like a good club.

I ordered port holes and screens but lost name of supplier.

Any ideas? email sailfish2511@ aol.com

Thanks


RE: portholes - trit21 - 06-01-2015

Not sure how we are supposed to know where you ordered something from but I am going to take a stab at this. I know Tiara portholes were made by this company so maybe this shot in the dark will hit its mark. 

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]


RE: portholes - kurts52 - 06-01-2015

(06-01-2015, 08:23 AM)trit21 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

These are what I have on my 1997 33 Open.   GG Schmitt and Sons out of Lancaster PA. 717-394-3701

Kurt