![]() |
|
new owners - Printable Version +- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum) +-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3) +--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8) +--- Thread: new owners (/showthread.php?tid=248) |
new owners - Tiarably Nauti - 09-18-2012 My husband and I bought a 1991 Tiara convertible 36 ft. this past spring, and have been happily living on it in Mystic Ct. Too bad fall is here and it will have to be put away for the winter. new owners - ingram622 - 09-19-2012 I do not like winter and I have one month left to enjoy the boat. I just bought a 1999 4300 convertible about a month ago and am not looking forward to laying it up for the winter
new owners - sfdfire37 - 09-27-2012 Just bought a 35 open 2003 with 350 hours......all I have to say is WOW!!! what a boat!!! Ive owned 4 other brands and this one is by far the best quality. |