Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
New Member Looking for a 3500 Open - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: New Member Looking for a 3500 Open (/showthread.php?tid=263)



New Member Looking for a 3500 Open - phevesy - 10-16-2012

Hey everyone, I am a new member and thought i would say hello. A little about me.... My Name is Philippe, I am 27 years old and a mechanical engineer. I am the definition of a gear head and love my toys. I am Currently looking for a Tiara 3500 Open with diesels. I do like the Cummins package and am looking between 1998 - 2002. I have spent all my life boating and my current boat which is for sale is a 34 Formula with stern drives. It's time for an upgrade and i think for my needs the 35 open is the perfect fit.

Please let me know if anyone knows of any for sale. I would prefer a freshwater boat. I am located in Milwaukee right on lake Michigan.

If you care to contact me with anything my contact info is as follows

phevesy at gmail dot com

309-two08-9six52