Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Hoping to become a Tiara owner - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Hoping to become a Tiara owner (/showthread.php?tid=265)



Hoping to become a Tiara owner - South Sound Steve - 10-27-2012

While I am not yet a Tiara owner I hope to become one.
My bride of 25 years and I have been boating for over 20 years and are looking to downsize and change the type of boating we do. Cutting down on the long trips and increasing our speed.
We are looking at the 32-35 Tiara. I am hoping to learn the pros and cons of either the Open or Express and the pros and cons of gas vs. diesel. I have always had diesel so I am naturally drawn to them but there seems to be an awful lot of gas powered Tiaras out there.
Thanks for hosting the site and I look forward to my learning experience

South Sound Steve