Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Duplicate key - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Duplicate key (/showthread.php?tid=3021)



Duplicate key - Tom Gaertner - 05-25-2016

I just purchased a 2004 Tiara 31' Open that came with zero keys to the salon.  Local dealer charged me $15 for a 915 key that works.....that no hardware store can replicate.  Where do I go?


RE: Duplicate key - NYMarine1 - 05-26-2016

Go to a locksmith.  I went to a hardware store and they were able to make copies of the engine keys but I had to wait for their locksmith to come in to make copies of the salon key; he made several copies of the salon key for the price the dealer charged for one.


RE: Duplicate key - egstasea - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 07:16 PM)Tom Gaertner Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]


RE: Duplicate key - johnhesch - 05-26-2016

Boatoutfitters has them ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]


RE: Duplicate key - ReelMagic - 05-26-2016

Boatoutfitters also has Mobella keys should you have that manufacturers lock assembly.... My 2003 38 Open uses thesekeys

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]


RE: Duplicate key - Tom Gaertner - 05-27-2016

Wow....as a newbie to this site, I'm learning quickly helpful supporters are monitoring. Thank you for the great input.
It took calls to 7 different locksmiths here in Milwaukee to find one who sent me a site to purchase 72 cent blanks and he'll cut for $2/ea. Loving the, new to us, Tiara.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]