![]() |
|
1993 43' Convertible - Printable Version +- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum) +-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3) +--- Forum: Tiara Yachts Model Discussion (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24) +--- Thread: 1993 43' Convertible (/showthread.php?tid=3052) |
1993 43' Convertible - Bigdrew - 06-02-2016 I have a 43' convertible that lists to port. anyone have this issue and how did you rectify the problem?? And what caused the issue??
RE: 1993 43' Convertible - TIARA44 - 06-03-2016 We have a 44' Sovran - same problem. We went through the boat, and figured it was the 'start bank' of batteries (5) on the port side and both sub zero units in the galley, also on the port side of the boat. RE: 1993 43' Convertible - TanLines43 - 01-18-2019 My 1990 43' Convertible does the same thing. I simply carry more fuel in the starboard tank to balance things out. It seems to work well. RE: 1993 43' Convertible - Sans Peur - 01-19-2019 Is this a new issue or did it always do that? Have you made any changes on the boat? I had an old Sportfisher that wanted to list at rest but came true once under way. We added a few 80lb bags of concrete mix (just stacked the bags) on one side of the boat in a void area and it corrected the list. The previous owner had removed the subzero refrigerator and replaced it with a cheap (very light) fridge. RE: 1993 43' Convertible - TanLines43 - 01-21-2019 It has always listed to port since I have owned the boat. It was completely re-fit back in 2007-2008, so it could have something to do with that. Since I keep the boat on a lift, I tend to forget about it most of the time. It's only something that I notice when in a slip or otherwise at rest in the water, which then reminds me to take a closer look at my fuel load. |