Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
New Member - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: New Member (/showthread.php?tid=313)



New Member - Lowspud - 02-16-2013

My name is Joe Lowdermilk and I own a 2006 42 Open. Our boating is South Florida and the Bahamas. I love my 42 Open and find it not only tough, classy, dry, and comfortable as well as fast. I thought the fuel consumption was not so good till I cruised with SeaRays and Vikings (comparable size) and found I was by far doing better than those models. The QSM 11 Cummins engines do the job well and run quiet partly due to the great sound installation by Tiara. Yes the best boat I have ever owned. :flag:


New Member - trit21 - 02-22-2013

Welcome, where in South FL. I am in Fort Pierce Harbortown Marina and we fish and go to the Bahamas as well. I agree that these Tiara's are built very well. I own a 2000 3500 Open. 6bta-370HP.

Tom


New Member - Chris Burkard - 02-23-2013

Welcome Joe!

I know your sales man and he is awesome! Smile


New Member - Lowspud - 04-23-2015

Yes I know he is but I know he can't play hearts too.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk