Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Tiara Recessed deck latch's - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nautical Flea Market (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Boat Part Classifieds - NO BOATS (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Tiara Recessed deck latch's (/showthread.php?tid=34)

Pages: 1 2

Tiara Recessed deck latch's - leonardsolie - 01-22-2011

Does anyone know where I can purchase (5) Tiara deck latch's?

Tiara Recessed deck latch's - secondchancemarine - 01-24-2011

Are you looking for the plastic latches?

Tiara Recessed deck latch's - leonardsolie - 02-12-2011

I am looking to replace the britle, yellowing latch's with new white plastic or stainless steel. I want to ensure a similar fit to the recessed area where the current latch's lay.

Tiara Recessed deck latch's - TIARACRREP - 03-21-2011

Tiara has just finished manufacturing a new replacement recessed hatch latch cup with a chrome T-handle latch with Tiara engraved on the handle. For more information contact us at CR@TIARAYACHTS.COM.

Tiara Recessed deck latch's - Sea Gorda - 03-20-2013

Fish Kill Fiberglass cover wanted

I own a 2001 Tiara 3500 Open with the bench seat at transom. Does anone have the fiberglass piece that was offered instead of the seat? Wanting to set up for fishing.

Thank you

michaelcapin@gmail.com

Tiara Recessed deck latch's - Chris Burkard - 03-21-2013

Those are awesome! Thanks guys!

Tiara Recessed deck latch's - Chris Burkard - 03-21-2013

If the latches are yellow, but in otherwise good condition, Spray Nine will turn them white again for a month or two. Make sure to wet them first, spray them with Spray Nine, scrub and rinse. Do not leave the Spray Nine on for too long. The Chlorine in the Spay Nine will eventually eat the plastic. This will keep them looking good until the plastic completely disintegrates.

Tiara Recessed deck latch's - tiaratec - 08-27-2013

Try Mollys Marine Service in Naples Fl.
They used to have a whole bunch of them
239-262-2628

Tell her Bob said Hi !!!
( I used to work there! )

RE: Tiara Recessed deck latch's - Tgilbert - 01-08-2020

I know this is an old thread, but need to  replace a broken latch to that opens the small hatch to the engines (similar to latches on fish well hatch).  Just the handle is broken - the latch underneath is fine.  Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement  - either handle or compete set?

This is for a 94 Tiara 3100 Open.

Thanks.  Tom

RE: Tiara Recessed deck latch's - carbon20 - 01-10-2020

Hi Tom,

I spent quite a bit of time searching for replacement handles for my boat as well ('94) without success. I purchased a few Southco compression latches (P/N 62-30-15) and cannibalized them for parts. Everything but the black handle seemed to work. I think it would be possible to grind the angled tip off the handle and it would fit, however the countersunk handle hole molded into the hatch seems to be unique to where only the original plastic Tiara paddle handles will fit. 

Best of luck and let me know if you come across anything! (I'm still searching)

-Mike