![]() |
|
Tiara parts replacements - Printable Version +- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum) +-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6) +--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10) +--- Thread: Tiara parts replacements (/showthread.php?tid=382) |
Tiara parts replacements - Richjm - 05-08-2013 Hi Everyone. I have a 1998 29' open. Over the winter my port scup cracked so now any water on deck flow directly into the bilge. I'm also looking for the spinner lockdowns for the center window. Does anyone have any suggestions on where these items can be found. I haven't had any luck with Tiara. Thanks very much for any feed back. It's much appreciated. Tiara parts replacements - Persistence - 05-08-2013 hi, i have a '94 31 with a similar problem. the scuppers are missing the screws so they leak to the bilge also. i think im just looking for replacement screws and how to leak proof it. thanks Tiara parts replacements - Richjm - 05-09-2013 I'm sure any stainless replacement screws will work. Good luck |