Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Digital AC & DC volt gauges - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Electrical (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Digital AC & DC volt gauges (/showthread.php?tid=4085)



Digital AC & DC volt gauges - bruce33 - 02-25-2017

Has anyone with a 90's 41 Open replaced their analog gauges on there electrical panel? I did this on my 33 with the Blues Seas Systems gauges but these are a little different size than the analog ones on the 41. The photo below is what I used on my 33.
[attachment=264]


Digital AC & DC volt gauges - bigboatben - 11-24-2017

(02-25-2017, 10:47 AM)bruce33 Wrote: Has anyone with a 90's 41 Open replaced their analog gauges on there electrical panel? I did this on my 33 with the Blues Seas Systems gauges but these are a little different size than the analog ones on the 41. The photo below is what I used on my 33.


Very cool! New Tiaras in the C and F model line up are now coming with Blue Sea Systems digital gauges which makes your mod extra cool! [Image: 04b6f31f5f7cd40e5f18c22f0962fe52.jpg]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk