Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Bedding 36 open - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Bedding 36 open (/showthread.php?tid=461)



Bedding 36 open - Scottrw - 07-30-2013

Where can you get good bedding? :help:


Bedding 36 open - YOLO - 07-31-2013

Are looking for bedding (sheets etc.) or a mattress?


Bedding 36 open - Chris Burkard - 07-31-2013

I believe the original supplier of mattresses was Handcraft. They can be found at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. They have mattresses, sheets and other bedding.


Bedding 36 open - Jim Gilly - 08-01-2013

I have been very pleased with the replacement custom mattress I purchased from Handcraft Mattress.

Their website is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Ooops! Just saw Chris already said that!