Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
New Tiara Owner 4000 Express - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: New Tiara Owner 4000 Express (/showthread.php?tid=5446)



New Tiara Owner 4000 Express - Waterjammin - 06-17-2018

Hello,

Just bought a new to me 1997 4000 Express with Caterpillar 3208's.  I have already put 60 running hours on the boat in a month.  I boat in the upper Niagara River, East End of Lake Erie and the Erie Canal.


RE: New Tiara Owner 4000 Express - Crackofdawn - 06-19-2018

Congrats, welcome, I have a 36 Open with Cat 3208's, enjoy the summer in your new ride!


New Tiara Owner 4000 Express - Misdirection - 06-19-2018

Congrats! I bought an 86' 36 Open this spring and love it. I'm just down the lake from you in Ashtabula, OH. Enjoy.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk