Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Vinyl seats - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Vinyl seats (/showthread.php?tid=557)



Vinyl seats - tlschneider - 10-27-2013

I have a 997 2900 Open. I would like to replace the skins on the helm seat and L lounger. Does anyone have knowledge of where I can find the vinyl or replacement skins. I do not want to sacrifice quality. Tiara wants an arm & leg for the skins.


Vinyl seats - anthem - 10-28-2013

I had a local guy here in St. Petersburg redo a couple of seats for me. They look just like the originals and every bit as good as the originals. Color matches perfectly.


Vinyl seats - tlschneider - 10-28-2013

Can you tell me what material he used, or give me the name of the shop and their number?