Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
[Tiara Sovran] Changing cockpit courtesy lights - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Tiara Sovran] Changing cockpit courtesy lights (/showthread.php?tid=5711)



Changing cockpit courtesy lights - NYinCali - 10-20-2018

I need to replace one of the courtesy light bulbs in the cockpit of my Sovran 4300.  The outside stainless steel cover turns but doesn’t seem to come off. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.


Changing cockpit courtesy lights - bsause - 10-20-2018

May need a pick to pop off cover. To get behind flange


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


RE: Changing cockpit courtesy lights - NYinCali - 10-20-2018

That worked - Thank you! I wanted to make sure before I started picking at it.


Changing cockpit courtesy lights - bsause - 11-27-2018

Glad it did. I would recommend that you change all your bulbs to LED
Check out LED.com cheap bulbs all over web. It makes a huge difference in your cabin and accent lights.


Capt Brett M Sause
USCG Master Licensed Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk