Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
[Tiara Open] 1988 3300 Thru-Hull Size - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Tiara Open] 1988 3300 Thru-Hull Size (/showthread.php?tid=5913)



1988 3300 Thru-Hull Size - ardoski14 - 03-13-2019

Would anyone be able to confirm the size of the thru hulls on a 1988 33 Open. Purchased via broker and doing sea trial in spring.Know one thru hull has a hairline crack and want to replace all when I get it back to my marina. Measured them last week, but now doubting my measurements  :Smile Boat is 2 hours away. 
  • Starboard 3 - 1 large 1 1/4? 2 small 1/2?
  • Port 2 - 1 large 1 1/4? 1 small 1/2?
Also the 2 small on starboard are they accessed via the engine area?


RE: 1988 3300 Thru-Hull Size - jclark003 - 03-14-2019

Are you asking about the discharge thru-hulls mounted on the hull sides or the bronze intake/seacocks?

1-1/4 sounds about right for engine intakes and 1/2" sounds a little small for A/c or generator. I believe most are 3/4. drop Tiara an email and they will give you the dimensions or part number.


1988 3300 Thru-Hull Size - bruce33 - 03-15-2019

I can’t tell you every size, but when I had my 33, I changed them all out to stainless thru hulls. I removed all of mine, before I ordered the new ones.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


RE: 1988 3300 Thru-Hull Size - ardoski14 - 03-15-2019

(03-14-2019, 08:59 PM)jclark003 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I was just trying to get everything ordered prior to getting the boat home to my marina, but I'll wait to measure again.