Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
[Tiara Open] Tiara 29 Open Alternators - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Electrical (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: [Tiara Open] Tiara 29 Open Alternators (/showthread.php?tid=6580)



Tiara 29 Open Alternators - roboh20 - 01-04-2020

I have a !996 29 Open with Crusader 454XLI's, can someone tell me how many amps the alternators are. I have two starting batteries and two house batteries. Thanks


Tiara 29 Open Alternators - Misdirection - 01-04-2020

Should be 100 amp Balmar alternators

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk


RE: Tiara 29 Open Alternators - roboh20 - 01-04-2020

Thank you Misdirection, I was wondering if anyone has switched over to a one wire alternator (internal regulator).


Tiara 29 Open Alternators - Misdirection - 01-04-2020

Tiara makes great boats and I'm sure have their reasons for the remote regulators.

I'm not sure about your specific boat, but on my older 36, one motor charges the starting batteries and the other motor charges the house batteries.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk