Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
[38 Open] Starboard Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [38 Open] Starboard Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement (/showthread.php?tid=6648)



[38 Open] Starboard Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement - CaptGregSTX - 02-15-2020

Has anyone replaced this motor and know what model # to replace with?  It appears to be mounted below the headliner in the cabin, but not sure where to begin to dismantle everything to access the motor.  I would prefer to have the replacement in hand before I begin.  Any advice would be super helpful!  Thanks!


RE: [38 Open] Starboard Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement - jclark003 - 02-15-2020

If you don't get help here reach out to Tiara with your hull number and they will provide the correct arc and or part number.


RE: [38 Open] Starboard Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement - greylion - 07-20-2020

Did you ever find the right motor? I need one too.


greylion - greylion - 07-28-2020

L[img][Image: 048DBC45-3419-4F2F-8A73-D69569914B08.png][/img]

There are all the wiper parts for my 3800 Tiara from Tiara.