![]() |
|
[Tiara Open] Tiara 4100 Open Owner in the northern Gulf Coast? - Printable Version +- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum) +-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3) +--- Forum: Tiara Yachts Model Discussion (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24) +--- Thread: [Tiara Open] Tiara 4100 Open Owner in the northern Gulf Coast? (/showthread.php?tid=6872) |
Tiara 4100 Open Owner in the northern Gulf Coast? - jag14 - 06-07-2020 Hello All, Any 4100 Open owners out there on the northern Gulf Coast (Biloxi to Pensacola to Panama City)? New forum member here - Lifetime boater, and hopefully only a few weeks away from owning a "new-to-me" Tiara. I know this question is a bit of a long-shot, but here-goes: So, the wife and I are very interested in a 4100 Open (late '90s) for sale over on the US east coast. The challenge is that we live and boat in Pensacola, FL. Before we take the family on a long road trip, I was hoping to view a 4100 Open closer to us. We have been on several Tiara's, but have not had a 4100 close enough to us to view. Any chance there is 4100 Open owner out there (somewhere between Biloxi, Pensacola, to Panama City) that would be awesome enough to let us just view your model. We think it would be perfect for us, but just looking to confirm before taking the full leap of faith. Again - I know that is a long shot - but hoping for some help from an avid boater and Tiara lover. Thank you! Alex and Family
RE: Tiara 4100 Open Owner in the northern Gulf Coast? - Sans Peur - 06-19-2020 I have a 2000 41 Open and absolutely love the boat. I keep mine in Ft Pierce. I know it is far not I would be glad to answer any questions you may have. Email me at sanspeur28@gamil.com BTW mine is for sale and in really great condition. I am moving up to a 50. Paul S. |