Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
29 open or 31 - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nautical Flea Market (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tiara Yachts for Sale (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: 29 open or 31 (/showthread.php?tid=7636)



29 open or 31 - nobuoys5 - 06-01-2021

Looking to purchase either a 29 open or 31 that was built between 1995-2005. Not interested in any with the 8.1 engines


RE: 29 open or 31 - Matta0413 - 06-01-2021

Why do you not want the 8.1's?


RE: 29 open or 31 - Randyracer1 - 06-11-2021

I have a beautiful 2001 2900 open for sale. Crusader 7.4 320 HP.

Located in Southern California

Randy


RE: 29 open or 31 - Veg - 07-30-2021

(06-01-2021, 07:52 AM)nobuoys5 Wrote: Looking to purchase either a 29 open or 31 that was built between 1995-2005. Not interested in any with the 8.1 engines

My 2001 2900 Open might be going on the market in the next month or two... depending on how a couple of boat previews go (looking to move up). It's in Bayfield WI, I've owned it since 2008 and it's currently on its 14th freshwater season. Was in Jacksonville on a lift before 2008. It has the 5.7 MPIs. It's in great condition and if I list it, I will post it here first... If anyone would like to see my listing information and images before I post or list elsewhere send me a note and you'll be first to hear. 

Basic info: about 710 hours and counting. Freshwater cooled engines (risers replaced in 2008 as well as new fiberglass elbows, upon arriving up in Minnesota). They just run... Not one issue while underway in 14 seasons... New 9" axiom plotter this year. New horn system (exact replacement for original) this year. Bolsters redone last year, like new. Custom covers on front berth cushions after adding memory foam topper to each, for comfort. Raritan Marine Elegant toilet with electronic flushing control panel on bulkhead. In the past 10 years it's also received new alternators and raw water pumps, new VHF radio and antenna, new Clarion stereo with bluetooth and all new Polk speakers. 'sisal' cockpit carpet from Tiara, new galley faucet, etc... Canvas enclosure (2012) still in very good condition. No generator (I sold it, as it impeded access important for service). It shows like a much newer boat. 

I've seen a few recently sell for crazy prices... While I would obviously want to benefit from the market if it's indeed still a good market for sellers, I will not be listing this for six digits. Will do a little more research before firming up listing price, if I move ahead.


29 open or 31 - bucksfanbg - 08-08-2021

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Won't find a cleaner more well maintained boat than this one. Mostly freshwater as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk