Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
S722 portlights for 2004 52 Sovran Salon - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: S722 portlights for 2004 52 Sovran Salon (/showthread.php?tid=7857)



S722 portlights for 2004 52 Sovran Salon - Knot On Call - 08-18-2021

[attachment=899]I am looking for replacement S722 replacement portlights for my 2004 Sovran Salon. One of the 3 securing knobs on 2 of the portlights broke off due to age and corrosion. Tiara referred me to Pompanette who said that they no longer have replacements for the model. I have attached pictures and dimensions for the oval portlights needed. Any suggestions?


RE: S722 portlights for 2004 52 Sovran Salon - Maxwell - 08-18-2021

May want to try Great Lakes Skipper... They have a bunch of stuff that they've bought from other marinas, boat builders etc.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]


RE: S722 portlights for 2004 52 Sovran Salon - Knot On Call - 08-19-2021

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked and they did not have any. Sold last one in 2019.