Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Windshield vent actuator - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Windshield vent actuator (/showthread.php?tid=8091)



Windshield vent actuator - Matta0413 - 01-06-2022

Have been going crazy trying to find a place that sells the Linak actuator for the windshield vent window. I found nothing in the US. I ended up finding one and just ordered from Automation Control Warehouse. Same exact model. Thought this might be helpful for others. It was $350 shipped to the US.


RE: Windshield vent actuator - Livvy Brynn - 01-06-2022

That's a decent price. I contacted Tiara when mine died in 2019 and at the time they wanted 385.00 plus shipping with about a 1 - 2 week lead time. My mechanic was able to order the same part through a local Tiara dealer parts department for less and no shipping charge. Not sure what they are charging now.


RE: Windshield vent actuator - Sans Peur - 01-07-2022

I measured the length and stroke of mine and went online. I got it for right at $200 and it worked for a couple of years before I sold my old boat.


RE: Windshield vent actuator - Matta0413 - 01-10-2022

New Actuator arrived today. Exact replacement


RE: Windshield vent actuator - Gali - 06-22-2023

Do you mind posting the link or some part number for the website you ordered from? I can't seem to find anything online.


RE: Windshield vent actuator - Matta0413 - 06-23-2023

The website is acwltd.co.uk and the part number is ACW11 or 121000-11301220


RE: Windshield vent actuator - Joeboch348 - 07-06-2023

I ordered a chinese one on ebay for $30. Ya 30. Its been working perfectly for over a year