Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
New, very excited owner - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: New, very excited owner (/showthread.php?tid=8113)



New, very excited owner - ilovett - 01-25-2022

I recently bought a 2019 Tiara Sport 38LS. It is my first experience owning a boat of this size and one with all the features it has, such as head, A/C, generator, etc.  I’ve been boating for about 40 years and crewed on a number of larger boats in various spots around the world, but this is the first time I’ve owned something like this, so I’ll probably have lots of questions.  I’ve owned a few smaller boats and I do most of my boating in Long Island Sound, so the boat is on stands for the winter but I can’t wait for it to be floating.  I’m very mechanically inclined and want to do as much of the work on this boat as I can, myself.  Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide.  I’m very glad to have found this forum.


RE: New, very excited owner - Donaldjames - 01-25-2022

Welcome to the forum, lots of great people here with plenty of information to help you out.


RE: New, very excited owner - ReelMagic - 01-25-2022

Welcome to the forum ... I've got a 38 Open and home ported in Smithtown. Where are you... May see you sometime in Port Jeff, Northport or Huntington..


RE: New, very excited owner - Sans Peur - 01-26-2022

Welcome from FL. Good forum for questions.