Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Air horn - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Air horn (/showthread.php?tid=8159)



Air horn - firstlight - 02-28-2022

2006  36 ' Open
Horn stop operating so i changed compressor now I get a week groan
I guess the next step is replace horn.  Can anyone tell me the model and manufacturer of existing one??
Thanks appreciate your response


RE: Air horn - TIARA44 - 02-28-2022

Hi,

Good chance it is a Fiamm Horn - some times the rebuild kit is all it needs. I have gone the rebuilt kit twice on my 2005 Sovran and the horn comes back to life, working like new. I believe the factory can steer you in the right direction for the rebuild kit.


RE: Air horn - GeoDoc - 02-28-2022

You can get rebuild kits for FIAMM from Zoro.com. I first got the 2.5" kit and got a refund. I ordered the 3" kit and it worked. So, measure the top diameter of the horn. They have both sizes.