Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
[Tiara Open] Hurley H2O - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Tiara Open] Hurley H2O (/showthread.php?tid=8376)



Hurley H2O - Cape31 - 08-03-2022

Hi all. I have  2000 3100 Open. I am looking at the Hurley Marine H2O dinghy davit system. I am curious if anyone possibly has installed it and the results


RE: Hurley H2O - August Rush - 08-04-2022

I have the H3O and love it...best solution available short of a hydraulic platform.


RE: Hurley H2O - Cape31 - 08-04-2022

Thank you.


RE: Hurley H2O - Hemlock_SF - 08-05-2022

(08-03-2022, 03:32 PM)Cape31 Wrote: Hi all. I have  2000 3100 Open. I am looking at the Hurley Marine H2O dinghy davit system. I am curious if anyone possibly has installed it and the results

I just bought the H20 and will be installing in a week or so, I will keep you posted. The company it’s self is a little shady, i ordered the 36” and the quote was $2100 WITH THE Admiral package ( tie down straps and some other stuff for $500) I said no to the admiral package and the charged and shipped anyway, then had to pay return shipping to get my money back.


RE: Hurley H2O - MC1600 - 08-06-2022

Check out dinghyrampxl.com. Different sizes, great company, and I think a slightly better design than Hurley.