![]() |
|
[Tiara Open] Starter - Printable Version +- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum) +-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6) +--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10) +--- Thread: [Tiara Open] Starter (/showthread.php?tid=9134) |
Starter - Mydiamond - 06-22-2025 Looking to replace my starter… on my starboard engine. I am starting to hear it remaining engage to long while starting. The maintenance manual has 2 choices RH ROT LH ROT How do I tell which one I need.? Thanks RE: Starter - jclark003 - 06-22-2025 if the crankshaft pulley rotates clockwise (standing in front of engine looking towards the back of the engine), you have a left hand rotation engine. Counter clockwise pulley direction would be a right hand rotation engine. RE: Refrigerator Gasket - ddubinsky - 06-25-2025 I am the owner of a 1989 Tiara Slickcraft 279 (28'). I am in need of a replacement gasket for the fridge. It measures 20' by 17'. Fridge was made by Norcol. Searched their site did not find the right size. Does anyone have one for sale or know of a reliable site where I could find this gasket? Much apppreciatred. David R. Dubinsky Stratford, CT |