Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
dashboard - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Boating Discussion (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: dashboard (/showthread.php?tid=995)

Pages: 1 2


dashboard - justrollin - 12-28-2014

Anyone had there guage panel  re lettered how was it done and how does it look?


RE: dashboard - Chris Burkard - 02-23-2015

I have seen a gauge panel re painted and the lettering silkscreened. The ones I have seen looked brand new. Unfortunately I do not have the information of who did the work or what it cost. I would do a some internet searching and see what you can come up with. If you are trying to keep your boat looking like new, I think it is a great idea.

Have a great day!


RE: dashboard - kurts52 - 02-23-2015

Just talked to a guy here in Detroit at the boat show that is doing dash panels. The ones that he had at the show were really nice. He also recreates ones that have weathered and that cant be read really well anymore. Name of the company is BLAZ Marine. #586-307-3445. Business is in Harrison Township Michigan

Kurt


RE: dashboard - justrollin - 02-23-2015

Thank you Kurt will give a call and see what he can do for me.


RE: dashboard - justrollin - 02-25-2015

Just spoke to Dave at Blaz Marine they make a brand new dash panel  exactly like what was installed he is working on a price for me will keep you all informed to how this all turns out. Im sure there are others that would be interested in a replacement panel.


RE: dashboard - cedoruma0101 - 03-06-2015

Nice, thanks for sharing.


RE: dashboard - czarcone - 03-24-2015

So....how did you make out with the panels at Blaz Marine?  New panels would sure clean up the helm.


RE: dashboard - justrollin - 03-24-2015

Ive just got off the phone with Blaz marine which is waypointe marine now I sent pictures so they can see what I have will speak with Dave and fill him in on what goes under each guage for discription. New is what we are going to do will look like factory when done and around $300.00 completed. Will let everyone know how it looks when they are done.


RE: dashboard - justrollin - 04-01-2015

Update just to let everyone know tha tBlaz marine is mocking up a dashboard for me when done will take photos of it and e-mail me if all is correct then they will make and forward me my new dashboard should take no more than 10 days they tell me.


RE: dashboard - justrollin - 05-14-2015

Update just got off the phone with Blaz marine again Dave sent me a picture of a panel that was no where near mine 8 holes where missing I was told correction was going to be made and new clear pictures would be sent for me to approve, no pictures, no phone call, and weeks later here I sit waiting. I was told that it was launch time and they where busy I started this project with them back in Feb. to avoid just this. I sent them clear pictures eight of them to show exactly what I have. Dissapointed to say the least