Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LED Upgrades
Hi guys we just finished another LED light upgrade. This time it was a 38 open. We are using a combination of LED replacement bulbs and LED strip lights to replace the flourescent valance lights.By using the replacement bulbs we cut the cost of an LED upgrade by more than 60 %! I have Imtra bulbs on sale for $17.00 each. Let me know if we can help. cb@secondchancemarine.com
C.B. Bursk
Second Chance Marine LLC
Like Post Reply

The companionway stair treads on my 2004 Tiara Sovran 3600 were illuminated by Imtra "Kodiak" bulbs (ILSH70211, I believe) in recessed Cantalupi fixtures.

I have been advised these bulbs are no longer in production. If so; is there a suitable Imtra LED
available as a replacement?

Any response will be greatly appreciated.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Boltman's post:
TideRunner (04-01-2017)
Like Post Reply
I will check with my rep. He just showed me a new light that may be just what you need.
CB
Like Post Reply
Here's hoping. Will await info from your Rep.
Like Post Reply
I have some answers and questions for you! Give me a call when you get a chance. 616-510-0392
CB
Like Post Reply
Hello..!!!!!..this is my 1983 Tiara 27 Continental with LED Mods....!!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[img=http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202/prspeed1/IMG_0322.jpg]
Like Post Reply
PRSPEED2,

I would love to know more about what you did with the lights? What are the underwater lights? Any specs on how you did the under the gunnel lights? Thinking about doing the same. This looks great.
Like Post Reply
Notice you are in Michigan. We want to do LED upgrades to our 1991 Tiara Sport Cruiser. We have the round exterior lights in the radar arch which I'd like to add 2 more plus there are smaller lights located near the transom as well, any suggestions?
Like Post Reply
I have a 1996 31 Open I am outfitting, can you quote an LED upgrade kit/Plan?
Like Post Reply
I’d like info on led upgrades for 3100 89’

Aiwa711@yahoo.com
Like Post Reply