Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HELP! Any Engineers or Architects?
I am in need of a Architect or Engineer in the state of Florida. Our company purchased a BRAND NEW piece of equipment that is missing a UL gas sticker and we need someone that would be able to complete the attached form for us. Our local county inspector is requiring it.

If you or someone you know can help please call 727-581-4066 and ask for Mike Roncarti or message me. Please feel free to share this with your friends. We need help fast!


[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

HELP! Any Engineers or Architects?00