Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to TOC

Welcome to the all new Tiara Owners Club. The purpose of this forum is very simple and straight forward. A independent, free, clean, family friendly, spam free place for Tiara owners to discuss all aspects of Tiara Yacht ownership, good or bad.</p>

Membership is free and always will be. As a registered member you'll have access to all of the features available including creating your own photo albums, custom calendars, our custom weather and AIS tracking pages, just to name a few.</p>

So please take the time to register and introduce yourself!
</p>
Like Post Reply

Good Morning to all
My nane is Bill White with Harbor Yacht Sales 1866 Ottawa Beach Rd Holland Mi
After working for Tiara for 12 years I have started a sales orginization specalizing in Tiara yachts
We sell all brands of pre-owned boats along with New Boston Whalers and Maritimos
Let me know if you would like to sell your boat. I would like to work with you in finding you the boat of your dream.
Bill
Like Post Reply
Hello,

This seems a bit strange, I have had some difficulty finding where to introduce myself. I am brand new to boat ownership and looking for all the advice and help that may be available. Just bought a 1982 3100 open with volvo diesels. As the username indicates, the diesels are not a problem at all, the vessel I bought is a project that needs a lot of elbow grease and several cosmetic parts. I am interested in finding original replacement parts to return this vessel to it's full potential.

Thank You
Like Post Reply
Welcome aboard. Some knowledgeable people here so ask away.
Like Post Reply