Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 A/C thru hull discharges
I used to have one a/c in the cabin but later added another in the cockpit. When I run either or both of the ac’s water is discharged thru 2 separate thru hulls. I have only one intake for both units. I believe but not sure water was discharged from two thru hulls even when I had only one ac unit. 
My question is that when I tried to winterize the two ac units the pink stuff only came out of one of the thru hulls.
any ideas?
Like Post Reply

(10-14-2018, 03:08 PM)captainkev214@hotmail.com Wrote: I used to have one a/c in the cabin but later added another in the cockpit. When I run either or both of the ac’s water is discharged thru 2 separate thru hulls. I have only one intake for both units. I believe but not sure water was discharged from two thru hulls even when I had only one ac unit. 
My question is that when I tried to winterize the two ac units the pink stuff only came out of one of the thru hulls.
any ideas?
Go to tractor supply and buy a rubber stopper that you can tighten down to expand it that is the size of your discharge...put it in the one that the pink came out of and run antifreeze thru it again. It should come out the other one now. You probably didn't have sufficient flow of pink to push it thru both units.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
(10-14-2018, 07:00 PM)Misdirection Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 03:08 PM)captainkev214@hotmail.com Wrote: I used to have one a/c in the cabin but later added another in the cockpit. When I run either or both of the ac’s water is discharged thru 2 separate thru hulls. I have only one intake for both units. I believe but not sure water was discharged from two thru hulls even when I had only one ac unit. 
any ideas?
Go to tractor supply and buy a rubber stopper that you can tighten down to expand it that is the size of your discharge...put it in the one that the pink came out of and run antifreeze thru it again.  It should come out the other one now.  You probably didn't have sufficient flow of pink to push it thru both units.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I will try it. Thanks
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shore Water Hookup Leaking Into Hull Tiara 3600 7 2,958 11-10-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Tiara 3600