Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiara Open Hatch Rings cabin headliner
Looking to replace my cabin headliner hatch rings on my 31 open. I contacted Tiara about these parts and was told they were made by a company called SSI plastics .Unfortunately SSI has not been much help .If anyone knows where to get them it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Thumbnail(s)

Like Post Reply

I'm surprised you don't have Bomar hatches. I see on Defender.com they sell the hatch trim rings. You might just need to find a model on there that meets the dimensions of your hatch and order those trim rings....Good luck...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
(03-06-2019, 03:41 PM)Eric Wachsning Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Bruce
41 Tiara Open
Like Post Reply
I have the older style where the 3/4" plexiglass hatches sit inside the opening and are locked down to a gasket from the hardware that is attached to the trim rings. The hatch rings were originally made by SSI plastics in MD but they will not return my calls or emails for some reason. The plexiglass was made by Total plastics in IL. Fortunately I don't need the glass just the rings.

Like Post Reply
Maybe try one of there distributors? There are a few good ones on here.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bruce
41 Tiara Open
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] headliner HELP CaptBrett 0 1,752 04-17-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: CaptBrett
  Engine hatch won't open firstlight 3 3,272 12-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  1995 3100 Open - Sliding Cabin Door Skinney01 2 5,149 11-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Babetoo
  rod holder and tv installation in cabin rose_surfer 5 5,723 10-09-2015, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Uhehner