Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiara Coronet DC Panel
Have 3 helm breakers on a 2013 Coronet. anyone know what the Helm C breaker powers?
Like Post Reply

My diagram for the 52 shows the A bus powering blowers, nav lighting and horn; B bus powering wipers, windshield vent and panel lights; C bus powering cablemaster, helm air, courtesy lights, engine room lights and a few other things specific to the 52. May or may not be similar to your Coronet. I can usually locate circuits not listed in the diagram by looking at the back of the helm circuit breaker panel. It's not difficult to see which breakers are connected to which feed wires.

Drop Tiara a note with your HIN and they will send you the wiring schematic. Very helpful to have.
Like Post Reply
Or just shut it off and see what doesn't work.
Like Post Reply
Q
(05-10-2019, 06:24 PM)Sans Peur Wrote: Or just shut it off and see what doesn't work.

Thanks, helpful answer
Like Post Reply
It wasn't meant to be a smart ass answer. It was a serious one, not to mention very effective.
Like Post Reply
(05-08-2019, 09:08 PM)jclark003 Wrote: My diagram for the 52 shows the A bus powering  blowers, nav lighting  and horn; B bus powering wipers, windshield vent and panel lights; C bus powering cablemaster, helm air, courtesy lights, engine room lights and a few other things specific to the 52. May or may not be similar to your Coronet. I can usually locate circuits not listed in the diagram by looking at the back of the helm circuit breaker panel. It's not difficult to see which breakers are connected to which feed wires.

Drop Tiara a note with your HIN and they will send you the wiring schematic. Very helpful to have.

Same boat Coronet 2013.  My Helm C seems to have shorted out from something. White toggle switch now sticks out a bit from the rest and probably needs replacement. Any ideas? Also need to figure out what caused the problem 
Like Post Reply
(05-08-2019, 09:08 PM)jclark003 Wrote: My diagram for the 52 shows the A bus powering  blowers, nav lighting  and horn; B bus powering wipers, windshield vent and panel lights; C bus powering cablemaster, helm air, courtesy lights, engine room lights and a few other things specific to the 52. May or may not be similar to your Coronet. I can usually locate circuits not listed in the diagram by looking at the back of the helm circuit breaker panel. It's not difficult to see which breakers are connected to which feed wires.

Thank you!!
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No shore power to one side of AC panel wcish 3 1,311 05-01-2022, 05:05 PM
Last Post: eric_nelson
  Add AC Panel Newbie7749 0 837 03-04-2022, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Newbie7749
  Voltage panel gauge Captjake 1 1,173 02-03-2022, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Goodwake
  [Tiara Open] 2004 32 Open DC Electrical Panel fixkr 0 982 11-11-2021, 10:22 PM
Last Post: fixkr
  Access Helm Panel richjeffries@att.net 0 949 08-12-2021, 04:36 PM
Last Post: richjeffries@att.net