Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiara Coronet Rod Holders
Video 
Has anyone been able to install rod holders on the port side,close to the stern, on a Tiara Coronet. The molded seat configuration, I am told, does not allow enough room
Like Post Reply

(08-06-2019, 06:28 AM)captainkev214@hotmail.com Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

We also have also install flush mount rod holders midship for the aft facing cockpit seats as seen in the picture I’ve attached. I’ve done custom clamp on mounts that attached on the the the stainless steel supports for the teak rail that runs around the back of the boat.

[Image: 2bd2c7f3379c3baaa11ca5554456c0f1.jpg]

Another cool solution has involved making a DIY tournament style pedestal mount table out of starboard with rod holders and cup holders. This mounts on the starboard cockpit table leg. You just need a table mount like the ones on your teak cockpit table. Everything else you can buy at West Marine and cut out with a Roto zip/ router or jigsaw.

Pedestal mount rod holders ideas for mounting on Coronet table leg:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck!

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
I am looking for hardtop rodholder options for 32 open
Like Post Reply
I’m looking for rod holder options for a 31 open with a radar arch and soft top or on the transom.
Like Post Reply
(01-09-2020, 02:33 PM)Baybreeze32NY Wrote: I am looking for hardtop rodholder options for 32 open

I've been trying to find a rocket launcher for the hard top of my 32 as well, looking for two 4 rod holders to mount on the rear of the hardtop on both the port and starboard side. Every manufacturer I've contacted is looking for info on the hard top. They need to know the camber of the top and the curvature of the back of the hardtop. I've contacted Tiara direct to see if they have the specifics on the hardtop but do to the boats age they no longer have the details. Tiara did state that they worked with a local manufacturer who is not longer in business to get rocket launchers in the past. My next mission will be to look for fishing charters to see who might use a Tiara 3200 open for their charter business and have a rocket launcher on the hardtop, hopefully they can point me in the right direction. If I have any success I will post
Like Post Reply
(02-09-2020, 06:05 PM)Leslie J Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
I am in the process of getting a rod holder/rocket launcher system built for along the back of the lounge. I had a local aluminum fabricator come out and showed him what I wanted. It will hold a total of 10 rods at 2 angles and still keep them above the heads of people sitting on the rearward facing lounge. Cost will be less the $900 installed.
Like Post Reply