Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiara Sovran Greetings All in the Greater Chesapeake
Hi Everyone, 

Andrew here.  New to the forum.  

Actively in the market now for a late 2000s Sovran.  My wife is very curious to see one of this vintage up close and there doesn't seem to be anything near Annapolis.  Anyone in the area that would accommodate a look aboard for a newbie couple we'd much appreciate!

I've been nearing retirement since we moved to the area in '15 and its high time I stop looking and start boating.

Cheers
[-] The following 1 user Likes macdoaa's post:
bsause (12-20-2019)
Like Post Reply

Hi Andrew,

We have a beautiful '09 35 Sovran located in Maine with fewer than 300 hours and are considering upgrading to the 39. We are the second owners and she has had many recent updates and all service records since new.

PM me with your e-mail, if interested, and I will send photos and more details.

Regards,
Ted
Like Post Reply
(08-08-2019, 06:53 PM)macdoaa Wrote: Hi Everyone, 

Actively in the market now for a late 2000s Sovran.  My wife is very curious to see one of this vintage up close and there doesn't seem to be anything near Annapolis.  Anyone in the area that would accommodate a look aboard for a newbie couple we'd much appreciate!

I've been nearing retirement since we moved to the area in '15 and its high time I stop looking and start boating.

Cheers

There is a fourty four in Freeport Long Island ny on yact world Staten Iland boat sales sales men is Rich Lucus I walked the boat it appeared to be in good shape but to much money for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
(08-08-2019, 06:53 PM)macdoaa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Like Post Reply

Cheers
I am surprised by this.  IIRC there is a Tiara dealership on the Eastshore, perhaps at Bay Bridge marina.  I visited there a few years ago, and came home with a 2006 3600 Sovran, and am very happy.
Like Post Reply
Try Knot 10 in Kent Narrows/ Graysonville MD area. I know they had 1 or 2 Tiaras recently.mMike
Like Post Reply
Hello sir
Give me a call I have just gone thru a complete adventure with finding a 47 sovran. I have surveyed 5 of them to find mine over the past 5 months.

I am very familiar with the boat and happy to show you mine.

Capt Brett M Sause
USCG Master Licensed Captain
443-220-4339

(12-16-2019, 03:02 PM)sluggo Wrote:

Cheers
I am surprised by this.  IIRC there is a Tiara dealership on the Eastshore, perhaps at Bay Bridge marina.  I visited there a few years ago, and came home with a 2006 3600 Sovran, and am very happy.

There is not a tiara dealership on the shore anymore. They lost it.

Capt Brett M Sause
443-220-4339

(09-28-2019, 10:03 AM)tprobst Wrote:

Cheers

There is a fourty four in Freeport Long Island ny on yact world Staten Iland boat sales sales men is Rich Lucus I walked the boat it appeared to be in good shape but to much money for me.

I surveyed that boat, call me first it has issues. Had a contract on it. Buyer will not negotiate

Capt Brett M Sause
443-220-4339
Like Post Reply