Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In process of Purchasing
I'm in process of purchasing a 1993 3100 with twin Mercruisers. Boats in great shape but wanted to get some input on what other owners are using the polish fiberglass and detail the boat. Any other insights on the boat that you can share I'm all ears. I'm going to get the boat surveyed and engine compression check and oil sample before final purchase. I'm located in the Monterey Bay Area in California.

Thanks
Like Post Reply

At the recommendation of a friend in the business, I gave Presta products a try. Wow. Incredible results. Start with the compound, move to their chroma polish, and finish with the wax. All the products are pretty easy to use. Did the foredeck a couple months ago, hull getting done in the spring.
Like Post Reply
I like Collinite 920 cleaner followed up with star brite marine polish
Like Post Reply
Presta compound and collinite wax. Iron away to remove water spots before using wax.
Like Post Reply
I’ll second (or third?) the Presta products. A buddy of mine who does boat restorations professionally recommended it to me and I’ll never turn back. Easy to use and great results.
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking at purchasing 35-41 ft. Tiara - do you suggest direct drives or pod systems? Dallas 4 2,949 05-18-2020, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Sans Peur