Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to lower dinette???
Hello all. I’m the proud new owner of a 2900 open 2003. And for the life of me I can’t figure out how to lower the dinette table. I’ve spun it a few times but nothing seems to loosen. Perhaps I need to keep spinning but thought I’d ask before I screwed something up. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I’m sure I’m just over thinking it. Thank you in advance. 

-Teddy
Like Post Reply

My older 31's dinette table is mounted on 2 pedestals and there are 2 sets of pedestals - high and low. The table top lifts off the pedestals and, once removed, you can exchange the pedestals.
Like Post Reply
Thank you for the info. I’ll have to take a look and see. But that just may be it.  Not sure I have the smaller pedestal unfortunately.
Like Post Reply
In sub forum parts classified there is a fellow selling pair of adjustable legs from his 3500. May not be pertinent to your question but I think the way he went with thier replacement was interesting.
Like Post Reply
on my 31 you pull up on the table to get it off the pedestals, pull the pedestals out of the deck, and rest the top on a ledge that goes around the inside of the seat or stow it above the berth
Like Post Reply
Just read post
I own 07 . 3000 open
On mine, dinette table pulls up and off and the pedestal has a black cap @ the bottom/ base that unscrews to release pedestal
Hope this helps
Like Post Reply
After some fooling around I figured it out. It just lifts right up and the pedestal pulls out and a shorter pedestal goes in for the sleeping conversation. Thank you all for your helpful responses. So glad this Tiara community exists and I’m sure I’ll be back soon. Happy boating!!!

-Teddy
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tiara 3500 Express Platform With 450HP Cummins Sits lower than 370HP??? neto 4 1,621 12-19-2021, 05:27 PM
Last Post: MC1600