Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Conditioner HPF fault, 2020 53 Fly
Strainers are clean, water flow looks good and only one unit faults (salon port side).  I am a new owner of the vessel and want to clean all the A/C air filters as a next step.  Here is the description from the owners manual of the location of units:
  • Behind a panel in the aft port corner of the master stateroom 

• Forward in the VIP stateroom berth 

• Outboard of the port lounge in the salon

• Outboard of the end table cabinet or optional lower helm seat in the salon 

• Forward of the end table cabinet or optional lower helm seat in the salon 

These would be the same on a coupe model so please chime in if you have the coupe.  For the port salon, it appears the backs of the lounge need to be removed.  Any tips on how to do this?  Or for that matter, any tricks or tips anyone might have as to how to access all of these units?
Thanks so much.
2020 53 Fly
CAT 12.9L-1000, straight shaft
Gulf Coast Florida 
Like Post Reply

I have a 50 Open and all A/C units are accessible from under the seat cushions. Lift them up and there are hatches cut into the seat.
Sans Peur 2003 Tiara 50 Open
Like Post Reply
(06-20-2022, 05:53 PM)Sapphire Wrote: Strainers are clean, water flow looks good and only one unit faults (salon port side).  I am a new owner of the vessel and want to clean all the A/C air filters as a next step.  Here is the description from the owners manual of the location of units:
  • Behind a panel in the aft port corner of the master stateroom 

• Forward in the VIP stateroom berth 

• Outboard of the port lounge in the salon

• Outboard of the end table cabinet or optional lower helm seat in the salon 

• Forward of the end table cabinet or optional lower helm seat in the salon 

These would be the same on a coupe model so please chime in if you have the coupe.  For the port salon, it appears the backs of the lounge need to be removed.  Any tips on how to do this?  Or for that matter, any tricks or tips anyone might have as to how to access all of these units?
Thanks so much.

I have a 2017 C53 and was wondering the same thing. Did you confirm the locations of the air conditioners?? Do you need to remove the salon couch???
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Convertible] 2020 JSull5 0 408 05-23-2022, 09:03 AM
Last Post: JSull5
  [Tiara Open] Location Of My Cabin Air Conditioner and Filter Dry Foot-Wet Foot 10 6,602 09-17-2021, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Misdirection
  2020 39' Open rear A/C manifold revluc 0 608 06-02-2021, 11:15 AM
Last Post: revluc
  33 open air conditioner stones throw 8 5,584 06-23-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: ReelMagic