Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
LED Cabin Lighting - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Electrical (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: LED Cabin Lighting (/showthread.php?tid=1065)

Pages: 1 2 3


RE: LED Cabin Lighting - Sans Peur - 10-16-2020

I just converted to LED in all my lights. The large round lights spin to the left and the metal cover comes off. Then the glas difuser just pops out and exposes the light.


RE: LED Cabin Lighting - Paul Suzuki - 12-01-2020

I also have the same question in changing the ceiling light fixtures.  As to the small puck lights, are they the type that you simply pull out releasing the clips from the ceiling?  I have seen some on YouTube RV videos that refer to them as mouse traps as your fingers could get pinched pulling them out.  Or do you twist the puck out?  I am concern with breaking the fixture.


RE: LED Cabin Lighting - dbriceno - 12-01-2020

I replaced most of my halogen bulbs with these leds. Less than $1 each. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]


RE: LED Cabin Lighting - Phil Lane - 12-07-2020

A couple of years back I replaced my exterior down lights bulbs with leds
from superbrightleds then this fall I replaced the whole fixture(due to over all condition) with new puck lights Imtra pools
2 wire dimmable
Cool white -note check the white color
And this winter I plan on adding dimmer
Imtra purchased from sailorsam 
Very happy


RE: LED Cabin Lighting - Pop Alexandra - 06-04-2024

(12-01-2020, 02:20 PM)dbriceno Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

A good decision. I'm also quite happy with these [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].