Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
12 Volt under cabinet puck lights - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Electrical (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: 12 Volt under cabinet puck lights (/showthread.php?tid=3498)



12 Volt under cabinet puck lights - Outlaw - 09-24-2016

[attachment=222][attachment=222]Looking to replace one of my under cabinet 12 volt puck lights (see photos) but can not find a brand or vendor name on the device.
Has anyone got a lead on the original manufacturer?  


RE: 12 Volt under cabinet puck lights - Dakota773 - 09-25-2016

Might be easier to replace the lamps. I swapped out the G4 halogens for LED and they're great. A bit less heat and the same out put.   Lamps aren't cheap, but cheaper than replacing the whole assembly, time too.


RE: 12 Volt under cabinet puck lights - Outlaw - 09-26-2016

(09-25-2016, 05:02 PM)Dakota773 Wrote: Might be easier to replace the lamps. I swapped out the G4 halogens for LED and they're great. A bit less heat and the same out put.   Lamps aren't cheap, but cheaper than replacing the whole assembly, time too.

Agreed on switching to LEDs, but I failed to mention in my first post that I have one fixture that is cracked/broken and I was hopeful that I could find the exact replacement.


RE: 12 Volt under cabinet puck lights - TIARA44 - 09-26-2016

My 2005 44 Sovran used both Imrta lighting and Cantilupi lighting.  Check with the factory if you can't find any info on the fixture.


RE: 12 Volt under cabinet puck lights - Outlaw - 09-28-2016

(09-26-2016, 07:49 AM)TIARA44 Wrote: My 2005 44 Sovran used both Imrta lighting and Cantilupi lighting.  Check with the factory if you can't find any info on the fixture.

Thank you both for your assistance.  I was able to find the right part from Tiara.  For future reference: 
Part # 3362290 LIGHT,BLACK SURFACE

$60.00 each


RE: 12 Volt under cabinet puck lights - sluggo - 09-29-2016

(09-28-2016, 03:02 PM)Outlaw Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 07:49 AM)TIARA44 Wrote: My 2005 44 Sovran used both Imrta lighting and Cantilupi lighting.  Check with the factory if you can't find any info on the fixture.


Thank you both for your assistance.  I was able to find the right part from Tiara.  For future reference: 
Part # 3362290 LIGHT,BLACK SURFACE

$60.00 each

Thanks for sharing I am assuming that is Tiara part #?  did you ever find the make and model??

its always great when someone follows up about finding a solution.


RE: 12 Volt under cabinet puck lights - Outlaw - 10-03-2016

(09-29-2016, 12:26 PM)sluggo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
 7950 Central Industrial Drive 
Suite 106
Riviera Beach, FL 33404


   800 844 8593 
       561 842 5704



RE: 12 Volt under cabinet puck lights - sluggo - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 12:50 PM)Outlaw Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
 7950 Central Industrial Drive 
Suite 106
Riviera Beach, FL 33404


   800 844 8593 
       561 842 5704

thanks!